Continuous Carbonization Furnace
The performance of a carbonization furnace is the decisive factor
to define a perfect carbonization process. Lingheng brand
professional furnace accepts wide-ranged raw materials. Almost all
the biomass wastes can be carbonized, such as wood, wood chips,
coconut shells, straws,sawdust, rice husk, fruit peel and even
municipal sewage sludge, etc. Through the process of carbonization,
biomass wastes be converted into charcoals and flammable gas under
Video of rice husk carbonizing process on Youtube https://youtu.be/BklM_UStVP0
Features of Carbonization Furnace
- Auto feeder and water-cooled screw discharging machine are
configured to realize constant production for 24 hours.
- The flammable gas produced during carbonizing process can provide
heat for drying host and carbonization host at the same time,
largely improve heat utilization.
- De-dusting system and purifying system make the flue gas discharges
can meet the international environmental emission standard.
- Different organics have different components and water content, so
the quality of charcoal carbonized from them are quite different.
- The temperature of the furnace is above 700℃.Higher temperature,
- Protective materials are added to the casing of the furnace to
prevent the operator from hurting by the high temperature.
- Central control system is optional,it could realize the separation
of operator and the furnace, so to ensure the safety of the
Energy-saving Techniques of the Carbonization Furnace
- Combustible gas produced during carbonizing process can replace the
LPG, save much energy for the heating system.
- All of the discharged flue gas and smoke are de-dusted and purified
- Lingheng carbonization furnace is 0 harmful for the environment,
and through carbonization,it could save 80% land area for waste
comparing with landfill.
|Model||Capacity (final charcoal)(kg/h)||Power (Kw)||Rotary speed of furnace||Structure||Host Dimension (L*W*H)(m)||Raw material|
|LH0812||300-500||20||3-15rpm||Horizontal||11*2.6*2.4||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood waste, rice husk,bamboo, palm,seed
shell,straw stalks, Biochar,sewage sludge,etc|
Attention: the capacity is final output charcoal production. For
example, with model LH1015 furnace, you could produce 800-1000kg
charcoal per hour, at same time, you need feed raw material approx
2ton per hour.
Work Flow of Carbonization Furnace
- The big bulks biomass waste should be shredded by a wood shredder
or wood crusher at first. Usually, the diameter should be ≦ 200 mm
and the thickness ≦ 30 mm.
- The biomass will be feed into the drying host automatically by
constant weight feeder. If the biomass material contain water, it
should be dried until the water content is < 20%.
- The biomass will automatically fall down to the carbonization host
and the furnace will start the process of carbonization.
- The main processes of carbonization furnace: high-temperature
pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulfur releasing and carbon collection.
- Charcoal will be discharged from the powder discharge port.
- Combustible gas generated during biomass carbonization process will
flow to the cyclone dust collector. After spraying and de-dusting,
it will be separated into wood tar and wood vinegar and used as
fuel to heat the carbonization host from the outside.
- The residual gas produced during the heating will also be collected
to heat the drying system.
For more details,please contact with us for free solution!